Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Summertime Catch-Up

As you may have noticed, I'm spending more of my time orienting myself to my new job, which leaves less time to reflect here. Eventually I'll find my new swing, but until then, here is about a year's worth of highlights via tweets.

Here's a little overview:

  • Iowa Library Association (ILA) Conference
  • Open Access Week
  • New ISU President
  • Halloween in the library (and for my dog)
  • Brick and Click Conference
  • ILA Planning Day
  • Barks at Parks
  • ILA Exec Board meetings
  • Holidays (my dog met Santa at the mall)
  • Staff meetings and campus trainings
  • Facilitating the Start Smart Salary Negotiation Workshop
  • Supporting libraries going through challenges/censorship
  • Judging string ensembles contest at the local high school
  • ILA Legislative/Advocacy Day
  • Illinois Information Literacy Summit
  • National Library Legislative Day 
  • ILA-ACRL/IPAL Spring Conference
  • Iowa Private Academic Libraries Information Literacy Interest Group
  • Random stuff (usually involving my dog) sprinkled throughout
Enjoy!

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment