Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Summer Reading Kickoff

I plan on taking some time to blog about IPAL and ILA/ACRL (both just happened last week), but wanted to post about our first Summer Reading Program meeting! We have 40 people enrolled, which beats last year's enrollment by 4--and we might still pick up a few stragglers as the summer goes along!

Today was our first lunch event & we had 14 attend, which is on par with last year's kickoff. There were some new faces and some familiar ones from last summer, and tons of great discussion! Here are a couple of photos of the group. (I always manage to catch folks with food in their mouths... I don't know if it's a gift or a curse of mine!)



Here is the list of Authors/Books that were mentioned. I tried to catch them all, but sorry if I missed any!

No comments:

Post a Comment